Savvy Real Estate Group
Executive Assistant for Real Estate Investment Firm
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? We have an exciting opportunity for an executive assistant to join our growing real estate investment company.
This job is not for someone who needs constant supervision, feedback, and direction. You will be given industry-specific training and then be expected to launch yourself from there. You must be an extremely organized go-getter who can manage your time and create a workflow to make things run smoothly.
This role will be a combination of administrative and office management duties that will help keep the daily operations of the business running smoothly. You MUST be an amazing problem solver who will do what it takes to get things done. We are looking for someone who will be the engine that keeps everything running every day. It is important that you are a great communicator, have excellent phone and computer skills, and are ready to work in a fast-paced small team environment.
We offer a great laid-back working environment, weekly team-building meetings, and a creative, fun atmosphere. If you’re ready to build your career, come grow with us!
- Motivated individual who likes to deal with people on the phone
- Will need to be able to work from home without distractions
- Coordinates the ordering of materials and deliveries for our residential renovation projects
- Assists with calendar updates and scheduling staff and contractors on a daily basis
- Oversees the updating and management of our project management system (Asana)
- Daily live answering of inbound calls and following up by phone with various leads
- Weekly proper scanning and filing of documents digitally and physically
- Regular scheduling or various cleaners, stagers, and photographers
- Administrative duties like deal paperwork, replying to emails, being the exec gatekeeper, and others
- Assistance with direct mail (printing, organizing, and coordinating dozens of mail pieces) and other marketing channels
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Flexibility in schedule to include working some evenings and weekends
- Great with people– warm, friendly, and helpful in person and on the phone
- 2-3 years experience related to property management or administrative work is preferred
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- Positive attitude, willingness/desire to learn/grow with us
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Very tech-savvy, good with computers, phone apps, online software (Dropbox, Gmail, texting)
- Strong attention to detail
- Real Estate and Marketing experience an asset
- Fast learner and ability to work quickly, completing a number of tasks in a short amount of time
- Access to a vehicle and some flexibility in working hours
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Savvy Real Estate Group
We are a private real estate investment company that began in 2009. In the past year, we have focused on strategically growing our business and team. Our mission is simple: to enhance the communities we work in and the lives we touch. We focus on value add multifamily assets in Canada and the USA and now have close to 500 units that we are involved in managing.
Check out our company websites: