KW Metro Center
Who are we looking for?
The Real Estate Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Operations Manager. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Real Estate Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
A Real Estate Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing their skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Prospect for new business
- Showing homes, attending home inspections, and appraisals
- Scheduling and maintaining Lead Agent schedule
- Participate in all team meetings and client-related events
- Identify markets for potential growth opportunities and create system for growth
- Create a plan for the company's marketing strategy
- Other duties as assigned by Lead Agent
Primary role objectives:
- Full administrative support of the Lead Agent
- Client Care -- make each client feel like they are the only client we have -- solve problems, provide service, exceed expectations (most interaction is via phone and e-mail) -- Plan client events, pop bys, etc..
- Show homes, attend home inspections, and appraisals
- Work closely with the Lead Agent. Handle all admin tasks to ensure agent's focus is solely on income-generating activities
- System development, implementation and management
- Oversee and maintain the company budget – (responsible for keeping expenses at a minimum)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
- Future bonus opportunities available upon proven track record
$40,000 - $50,000
About KW Metro Center
At Keller Williams, we value God, family and then business. This hierarchy influences everything we do as a company and has created the culture that you see today.