Darin Tansey at Douglas Elliman
You are a happy person with a can-do attitude, always finding a way to accomplish what you set out to do. You are keen on working in a fast-paced environment, rising to the occasion when priorities shift, all while being impeccable with a hundred details. The experience for clients and making it look effortless comes with an immense amount of time, effort, and energy in the back end - and that’s where you come in! This job can appear glamorous from the outside, but be clear that under all of it, there is a lot of very unglamorous work that goes into it. We operate in high gear, have fun and enjoy what we do.
This professional can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Function as the main point of contact for the principal broker to liaise with staff, vendors, agents
- Act as executive assistant to the principal broker (calendar, phones, correspondence) "right hand"
- Act as personal assistant to the principal broker and clients as needed (errands, travel, shopping, gifts, events)
- Maintain database and data integrity (paperless files, CRM, expense tracking, client interaction notes)
- Provide concierge-level service to clients and our team, while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Agent
- Lives in Miami/Dade county
- You have experience as an executive/personal assistant to a high-energy, driven, type-A personality (and liked it)
- You enjoy a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and have the ability to assess, prioritize, and act quickly
- You are punctual, accountable, and able to execute on a deadline
- You have exceptional attention to detail and high-level accuracy with contracts, data, and documents
- You have excellent personal presentation; are poised and able to communicate clearly (written/oral)
- You have schedule flexibility and willingness/ability to be responsive after hours and on weekends as needed
- You are tech-savvy, and a self-learner. Mac OS, Office, daily-use CRM experience
- You are willing and able to maintain NDA-level confidentiality at all times
$60,000 plus benefits and commission
About Darin Tansey at Douglas Elliman
We are a high-energy, top-producing luxury real estate group working in a fiercely competitive market, Miami Beach, Florida.