Platinum Idaho Real Estate Team
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to join the exciting world of real estate? We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team. With the help of this individual, the agents are hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Base Salary: $70,000-$80,000
- Health Insurance
- The Executive Assistant builds, implements, and manages all systems for transaction coordination, internal communication, client communication, financial management, information management, central database management, and marketing.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Assists as needed in documenting the systems of other departments, including customer service, buyer, seller, lead generation, tracking, and expansion systems. These will all be documented via an Operations Manual and by video.
- Oversees all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, ensuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports.
- Oversees all contracts through closing and manages all aspects of the operations and sales portion of the closing process.
- Creates and maintains an operations manual that documents all systems and standards in writing and in video.
- Coordinates the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional sales agents.
- Is responsible for overseeing all company marketing processes and procedures.
- Maintains all accountability for sales quotas and mentors to help hit monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Responsible for all sales tracking and all ROI tracking for lead systems.
- Responsible for pulling reports that reflect the status of the business/managing the pipeline.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities.
- General understanding of financial reports (i.e. - P&L, balance sheet, etc.)
- Financial management skills.
- Great ability to focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Concerned about doing things the right way.
- Calm under pressure.
- Learning based.
- Service-based attitude.
- Proven ability to succeed.
- Strong technology skills (especially with running reports in Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Willingness to obtain a Real Estate license to expand the scope of administrative duties that can be done.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience, preferably in real estate (though not required)
$70,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Platinum Idaho Real Estate Team
We believe strongly that it's essential to have the right professional by your side. At Platinum Idaho Real Estate, we pride ourselves on exceptional service - always listening, communicating, and responding quickly to your needs. Our team thrives on results-driven negotiations and helping our clients get the best deal for them by applying our expert knowledge of local areas, market trends, and current values, as well as our understanding of buyer and seller behaviors.
With a combined 60+ years in full-time real estate sales, 30 years in the title industry, and a background in construction and lending, you are in great hands, and our exceptional team at Platinum Idaho Real Estate is guaranteed to provide you with a FIVE-STAR experience in helping you find the perfect home!