Real Estate Homeselling Team
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Execute office management tasks such as systematizing office records, and buying office equipment
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Real Estate Experience is Preferred
$20 - $25 hourly
About Real Estate Homeselling Team
Real Estate Homeselling Team is a fast growing real estate team serving the greater Toronto area. We strive to have the highest producing agents in the area! Come join our team!