FS Luxury Realty
Work for a nationally ranked, industry leading real estate company based in the heart of Silicon Beach. With a focus on world-class client service, business growth, process, technology and culture, our company continuously raises the bar for what a real estate company can achieve. Your role will help make it all happen! Your positivity, flexibility, and client-oriented approach will be essential to your success in this role. We are only interested in candidates who demonstrate commitment, integrity, possess a growth-mindset, and strive for excellence in everything they do.
This position is available immediately for the right candidate.
As the Executive Assistant/Concierge you will:
Provide high-level support to the Executive Team, mainly the CEO and COO, to ensure they can focus on what they do best - growing the business and building a rewarding, culture-driven company. Anticipating the needs of the executives you support is critical, along with your problem-solving abilities. Below is a list of your primary functions and responsibilities but does not include everything and is subject to evolve over time as the company grows.
The Executive Assistant/Concierge will report directly to the CEO and COO.
We are excited to meet and find the right person to join our dominating team. We enjoy a true family culture that works hard together and plays hard together. We only want the best, so show up to impress.
- Take and retrieve messages for the executives you directly support
- Scheduling of appointments, travel, reservations, etc. for the CEO and COO
- Run business related errands as well as occasional personal errands
- Maintain office supplies, organizational appearances, food/beverage inventory, company swag, etc
- Liaise on behalf of our Executive Team with outside clients, leads, internal agents, or staff
- Assist with administrative, clerical, data entry type duties as required by the Executive Team
- Assist with one-off outlier tasks that arise in any department
- Help implement and enforce new communication channels between departments as systems evolve and grow
- Field general office inquiries and customer requests
- Provide world-class concierge services to our clients as instructed by management and as described in protocols
- Assist in developing scalable processes relating to personalized client concierge services
- Maintain the company’s concierge level standards / gold-standards
- Maintain the calendar of scheduled client concierge services that need to be executed
- Work with and assist the company’s Client Care Coordinator with: Event set-up and breakdown, putting out our company real estate signs for open houses and events, labor tasks such as storing or moving company furniture, and other two-person type jobs
- Work schedule: Full-Time (40 hours a week, MUST be able to work on Saturdays.)
- A minimum of 1-2 years of administrative support directly supporting executives, preferably in real estate
- Prefer candidates to live on the Westside / West Los Angeles, but not required
- Experience in a startup, fast-paced, changing environment a huge PLUS
- Proven proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including strong listening skills
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners etc
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Pleasant and professional demeanor and appearance at all times with strict attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters and the company’s intellectual property
- Must be able to lift and carry small real estate open house signs.
- Must have your own reliable vehicle for transportation as you will travel to properties
- Must be a United States citizen and be able to provide proof you are eligible to legally work in the United States
About FS Luxury Realty
Named one of America’s top real estate teams by real trends, in conjunction with The Wall Street Journal, and most recently written up in Broker Agent as one of the top influencers in California real estate, our company is a dynamic, forward-thinking company owing much of their success to their superior marketing, exceptional client relations, and employee-centric culture. Office is located in the heart of Silicon Beach in Marina del Rey, CA.