The Suarez Team
Life’s too short for the wrong job! Come work with a highly motivated real estate professional that loves personal development and has ambitious goals in Los Angeles real estate and needs a sidekick to make it happen.
Your positive attitude and consistent, reliable work ethic will be key to your success in this role. This position is a great way to break into real estate and learn the industry from the best!
We are only interested in candidates who demonstrate commitment and integrity, possess a growth mindset, and strive for excellence in everything they do. This position is available immediately for the right candidate.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Managing high-volume emails
- Dealing with client-related issues
- Minor accounting
- Taking detailed meeting notes and following up on projects and tasks
- Managing marketing ads and brochures/flyers
- Managing calendars
- Coordinating meetings internally and externally
- Communicating professionally with clients
- Data entry and database integrity with Follow Up Boss and other related platforms
- Research skills/MLS
- Driving to properties or doing business errands
- Additional projects as assigned
- Sitting inspections
- Sitting showings
- Taking clients to showings
- Attend training as seen fit by Alicia Rivett
- 3 Hours of prospecting daily via either door knocking, cold calling, open houses, farmers market, database integrity follow up, or other means of prospecting
- Most importantly he/she must be HUMBLE enough to get coffee and HUNGRY enough to want to exceed expectations
- Real Estate License
- Three closed deals
- Ability to write contracts
- Ability to work steadily and confidently within a startup, fast-paced environment.
- Professional appearance and appropriate work attire.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive mental attitude and team-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Proven proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including strong listening skills
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners, etc.
- Knowledge of G Suite
- Flexibility to respond to emails or calls after hours and on weekends, as needed
- Availability to work Evenings and Weekends
$60,000 Base + Commission
About The Suarez Team
We are a rapidly expanding team that feels more like a family. We strive to provide the utmost customer service to both our internal clients and our external clients in everything we do and we are looking for someone to continue to grow with us as we become a national company!