We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising a real estate team and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the team and clients and be responsible screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments for the team and team leader. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love to work with people. Must be extremely organized, should be quick problem solvers, detailed oriented and can work independently. Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgage preferred. Proficient with smartphones and computers. Attention to details and accuracy is a must. Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service. Be reliable and ready to work every day, also is able and willing to work from any one of our offices in Southern MD, most of the time in Lexington Park and sometimes in Dunkirk MD. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Complete elementary bookkeeping tasks for the broker
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Schedule meetings, travel itineraries, and any other relevant appointments for broker
- Listing and transaction Management
- Schedule photography appointments and sign installation
- Enter listings into the system
- Write impactful, compelling listing description
- Work with Trello system for checklists
- Ensure marketing of all listing takes place in a timely manner
- Set up ShowingTime system with clients
- Assist team members with preparing paperwork as needed
- Answer emails
- Assist with scheduling inspections, appraisals, order home warranty, etc.
- Manage Skyslope system
- Send documents for E-signature to clients
- Schedule closing, prepare closing gifts as needed
- Ensure lockbox & signs are removed
- Help agents in the team preparing to buyers and sellers appointments
- Make and send weekly e-newsletter (template)
- Familiar with Canva for marketing materials
- Run errands, like going to the post office, getting supply and delivering thank you gifts to clients.
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- High school diploma required
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
About RE/MAX 100
Growing real estate team with a well-established real estate broker. We serve St Mary's and Calvert county areas.