Meital Taub Luxury Group
We are looking for a detail-oriented, extremely organized person with real estate experience as our executive assistant position to help us continue to build on a successful and growing real estate partnership. Our ideal person can bring to the table a professional attitude, real skills, and the experience and ability to take initiative. If you are organized, hard-working, able to multi-task, have a good sense of luxury real estate, and strong office computer skills we would love to speak with you.
Tasks are varied and will include general office support (30%) transaction assistance (40%) and marketing (30%)
401k and profit sharing offered after a year.
General office support includes:
- Manage listing and escrow systems
- Client correspondence
- Coordinate with contractors, inspectors
- Schedule closings
- General correspondence
- Paperwork processing
- Tracking of transactions
- Assist with the implementation of marketing systems for listings
- Submit ads
- Track advertising efforts
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Ability to organize and manage work. Implement systems and workflow for projects and transactions
- Strong management skills, initiative, work ethic, and need for excellence
- High comfort level with computers with professional writing skills a must
- Professional attitude, good communicator and desire to learn/grow
- Real Estate Salesperson license is required
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Meital Taub Luxury Group
For a better understanding of our company please visit us at TaubProperties.com.