Affluence Real Estate Group
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Keep a balanced record of the broker’s business transactions
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- High school diploma required
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Affluence Real Estate Group
Our group was founded by Sam Abdallah, and our company has a passion for prospecting and lead generation. We are engaged and we have a passion for hunger. We are determined, strive for excellence, and develop leaders. We have a growth mindset, along with intention and purpose.
We are family-oriented, we believe in work-life counterbalance, giving back to others (charity and others), building a life by design not by default, moments over things. Success is a habit. We are looking for those who challenge each other and believe in being the best they can be. We are raising up leaders and are helping clients build generational wealth through buying and selling Real Estate while strengthening community connections.