Mona Sells Real Estate
Mona is looking for an individual who relishes the opportunity to implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. This person is the Executive Assistant, who is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm among the whirlwind and urgent matters. Customer service – to clients and to our colleagues - is near and dear to this individual because people matter the most. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment to support the team in managing the client experience and will take on a wide variety of challenges and provide creative solutions. The ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment and shifting priorities is a must in a successful candidate.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Social Media & Email Marketing, including all social media platforms.
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books and generating financial reports
- Transaction management: Oversee all contracts through closing. This includes acting as a liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, mortgage brokers, etc during the process of a transaction to effectively manage the administrative tasks involved from contract to close.
- Document management, including ensuring compliance with office, helping with e-signatures, and assistance with contracts
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Responsible for coordinating activities related to listings: validating info, inputting listings in Multiple Listing Service (MLS) system, preparing marketing, managing signs & lockboxes
- Responsible for appointment preparation including generating Home Value Reports
- Database & client management including anniversary, closing gifts & client events
- Responsible for helping lead agent or showing assistant by scheduling and arranging showings as well as sending buyers/agents any relevant info or MLS attachments prior
- Responsible for managing & growing online reputation & request reviews from clients
- Responsible for Open House coordination, set up & follow up
- Real Estate license preferred but not required
- Social Media marketing experience required
- Must have the ability to quickly shift focus and prioritize
- Working knowledge of the following systems: Canva, Photoshop, CRM, Google Suite, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
$40,000 - $45,000 + Bonuses
About Mona Sells Real Estate
Mona is a top producing real estate agent with an experienced background and drives for success serving buyers and sellers in the Atlanta area. She specializes in the North Atlanta suburbs of Johns Creek, Alpharetta, and Duluth, as well as the counties of Fulton, Gwinnett, and Forsyth. As an agent with Keller Williams, she consistently ranked at the top of her market center of 350 agents. A background in finance and loan documentation paired with her enthusiastic, caring personality and natural problem-solving ability allows her to provide the best possible service for my clients.
Note: Please do not contact Mona ElGomayel directly or you will be eliminated from consideration. We have partnered with a company that will oversee the recruiting process. Thank you!