Andalusia Development Company
Are you great at Organization, Workflow, and Customer/Vendor Service?
Does this sound like You??
- Enthusiastic With A High Level of Integrity
- Accountable, Structured Detail Orientated
- Great Communicator Amazing Social Skills (in person, by email, and by phone)
- Experience with office administration and a true self-starter
Then Read On, Apply, and take our Job Fit Assessment which will be emailed to be considered.
We're looking for someone with great social skills, enthusiasm, and confidence. Our ideal candidate is structured, gets things done, and recognizes attention to the smallest of details, protecting me, the company, and our image. You must be willing to take the occasional email or call outside of normal business hours, although this is not a goal, I need someone who is reliable and does not make excuses.
We are looking for someone who excels at Organization Customer/Vendor Service to join our real estate development company and help us manage our oﬃce and support our management/ownership
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Oversee the broker’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Creating deal/development ﬁles following up managing vendors some tenants
- Managing office project calendar and basic coordination of company projects
- Basic financial tracking of expenses billings
- Create and maintain checklists/systems for investments developments
- Marketing other administrative tasks including emails, reports, scheduling,
- Anticipate the needs of the President of the company
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
$25,000 yearly - Part Time $25/HR
About Andalusia Development Company
Andalusia Development Company (ADC) is a boutique but rapidly growing real estate investment & development company focusing on multifamily and industrial properties in the southwest. Currently operating in California, Arizona, and Texas with multiple developments in entitlement and pre-construction. We are expanding rapidly and looking for core members to help grow this company.