Invest With Ben
Executive Assistant of Operations:
- Do you have a minimum of 2-years assisting someone in a senior role with their day-to-day responsibilities?
- Can you efficiently use computers, software, and technology to create and communicate with others?
- Are you obsessive-compulsive about details, planning, and love helping high-performers achieve goals?
- Are you a proactive self-starter who can provide solutions to my day-to-day challenges?
- Are you excited at the opportunity of working closely with a Business Owner and as a result gain valuable knowledge as it relates to real estate investing?
- Do you love being a leader and pulling team members together to work on awesome projects to help grow a business?
- Do you have real estate experience or at the very least a strong desire to learn all you can about real estate?
- Do you want to make $55,000 to $72,000+ next year with room for tremendous growth based on performance?
- Can you work with minimal supervision, minimal feedback, and minimal direction?
- Are you a great listener and problem-solver?
- Do you want to join a dynamic, fun, and high-performing team?
- Are you obsessed with goal-setting, accountability, and getting results?
Manage the transactional, administrative, office, and clerical needs of the company.:
- Taking full ownership of the Operation Manager’s Email Inbox
- Planning executing and fulfilling on team meetings and team events.
- Managing the physical office environment and maintaining a comfortable workspace.
- Assists Operation’s Manager with his day-to-day personal and professional responsibilities no matter how big or small.
- Liaise between the title company, sellers, buyers, lenders, our team, and Operation Manager.
- Coordinates the retrieval and submission of document requests between parties in an efficient and timely manner.
- Organizes and responds to emails in a timely manager.
- Proactively escalates communication with parties to include text messaging and phone calls if stakeholders are not responsive to email
- Schedules and coordinates closings with stakeholders
- Prepares releases as needed
- Approves HUDs and Settlement Statements
- Prepares and verifies mortgage payoffs accurately
- Seeks out and pursues opportunities to improve real estate investing knowledge
- Plans and organizes day effectively
- Comments and follow-up task is completed inside CRM
- Consistently completes delegated CRM tasks to ensure no opportunity is left behind
- Assists Operation’s Manager with responsibilities of leasing and holding rental properties
- Assists Operation’s Manager as needed when hiring new team members
- Assists Operation’s Manager with implementing process improvement or new processes into the business.
- Order and maintain office supplies, and company apparel as needed.
- Maintain a comfortable and professional office environment for the team. This may include recommendations to improve the office environment and implementing your recommendations.
- Collect and document staff vacation time and sick days.
- Help Operation’s Manager onboard new hires.
- Help plan and coordinate cultural events for the team.
Weekly and monthly updates to the company’s administrative, financial, and performance tracking spreadsheets and software systems:
- Assist Lead Manager and Operation’s Manager with reporting Key Performance Indicator’s in company’s Master Business Plan spreadsheet
- Update document, and maintain company Google Drive and SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) software.
- Electronically file company receipts in company Drive
- Report track, and update company’s marketing campaigns and list data inside company’s Google Drive.
Issue all accounts payable within the agreed-upon terms:
- Review employee pay-stubs from HR before approving payroll to be processed
- Acquire and enter hourly employees time
- Keep track of and verify bonus structures for team members
- Submit payroll to HR or Financial Controller on-time
- Acquire and review team member reimbursement expenses before submitting to Operation’s Manage for approval
- Collect and save W9s from vendors, clients, and customers we are making payments to before submitting payments
- Accurately schedule lenders on payments based on promissory note terms
- Review vendor invoices and confirm service or materials have been received before submitting payments
- Submit payment to vendors with agreed-upon terms based on company protocol
Become 100% Proficient on the tasks that the Operation’s Manager delegates to you:
- Documents updates, and improves SOPs for new tasks that are implemented
- Takes pride in getting the job done right
- 2 years’ experience supporting an executive in an administrative capacity or supporting the growth of an organization
- Previous experience supporting real estate transactions strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, confidentiality and good judgement
- Attention to detail with preference towards perfection
- Proactive at anticipating operational needs of an executive before waiting for the executive to react to drive activity.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Strong project management skills using Gsuite, Microsoft, Cloud Based software and CRM.
- Passion for continuous self-improvement and sharing best practices.
$55,000 - $72,000+ yearly
About Invest With Ben
We are a young and fast-growing Indianapolis real estate investment company.
We are not real estate agents. We have been investing in real estate since 2013 and have completed over 250+ real estate transactions. We are growing fast and last year we nearly doubled our business. This year we are on track to close over 100+ transactions, including a mixture of owner-finance, wholesales, whole-tails, rehabs, and rentals. If those words don't mean anything to you, that's ok. As long as you're teachable we are happy to educate! Our team is made up of 6 motivated people with a passion for real estate and self-improvement. Every individual on our team is critical to the entire team’s success. Our goal is to continue to be the highest-rated and most reviewed online home buyer in the Metro Indianapolis region.