Nelson Group Real Estate
We are in search of a self-motivated, accountable, and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment! This individual will be honest, caring, organized, and embrace challenges.
In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the company. The ideal Executive Assistant likes variety and is stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. This individual will need to be resourceful, proactive, and greatly enjoy being the backbone and support of the sales team.
Are you detailed, highly organized, and hardworking? Looking for an opportunity where you can make a lasting impact on business and clients? If so, please apply!
- Communicate with buyers, sellers, lenders, and banks via phone and email
- Coordinate listing and purchase agreements from contract to close
- Office management, organization, equipment maintenance
- Organize social media marketing, create/implement marketing campaigns, video editing
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents, handle incoming calls and emails
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Manage database, continually updating and keeping meticulous notes
- Plan and coordinate client appreciation events
- Research, develop, and implement new systems to increase efficiency
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Real Estate experience preferred but required
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Nelson Group Real Estate
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.