Chris Buys Houses LLC
Position Overview: To assist ownership in various tasks. Sell company properties efficiently as possible, for as much as possible.
Organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, please apply today!
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Manage marketing campaigns to buyers
- Take calls from buyers to sell the company’s inventory
- Meet with buyers to show properties and secure contracts
- Meet with sellers to secure contracts get necessary documents signed
- Install lockboxes and take pictures of properties
- Build a new relationship with buyers and build the company’s buyers database
- Keep the company’s CRM up to date with contracts and closing documents
- Must be able to follow the company’s closing sequence
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Scheduling of appointments, coordinating inspections, property showings, etc.
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Constant communication with all parties throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Handling and managing paperwork, preparing forms
- Coordinate and manage transactions from beginning to end with great attention to detail
- Must be a team player and get along with the other staff
- Manage Rehab projects, contractors, look over their work, etc
- Clean office clean, and restock supplies as needed
- The ideal candidate must fit into the company's Core Values
- Dependable - We demonstrate consistent positive behavior until it’s predictable to be counted on and relied upon
- Relentless Pursuit - We are determined to reach the goal despite any obstacles, we NEVER GIVE UP!
- Accountable - The belief that we are fully responsible for our own actions, results, and consequences
- Yearn to Learn - We have a hunger for self-improvement and are open to new ideas and creative solutions
- Celebrate success - We pause to acknowledge strong performance and results
- Optimistic - We set positive expectations of others and ourselves. We choose to contribute rather than criticize and look to the future with enthusiasm
- Drive matters; experience does not
- Our culture. We won't hire you if we don't see it being a good fit for us, or for YOU! We won't waste anyone's time
- On the job training provided to help you be successful
$33,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Chris Buys Houses LLC
Chris Buys Houses LLC was founded in 2015 after many years of buying property in the Houston area.
Our mission is to provide the best solution for our customer/ seller whether we are to buy their property or not. We are a small team with great comradery who all share the same vision of wanting to help others while making great money in the process, one property at a time.