Sissa & Cantor Realty Group
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Keep a balanced record of the broker’s business transactions
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
$19 - $25 hourly
About Sissa & Cantor Realty Group
We are a fast-growing and fast-paced Team in the heart of Houston. We believe it is critical to provide excellent customer service to our clients by being experts in our field. Our clients trust us with real estate transactions, remodels, and investment services. Our team members are high energy and ready to support the growth of new team members and our team.