Fiki Properties Group
We are looking for experienced, motivated and driven professionals who demand to be a member of a top-performing sales team where they can truly make a difference and progress in their career. We are looking for a professional who is extremely detail-oriented with a passion for excellence. If building systems, growing a business and solving problems sounds exciting, keep reading!
As the Executive Assistant for the Fiki Properties Group you will enjoy:
- A healthy income that allows you to pay off debt, build wealth, invest, save and give
- Quality time with your family and loved ones
- The ability to achieve goals and dreams that you never dreamed possible
- The ability to achieve optimal health through nutrition, exercise, sleep and rest
- The ability to explore and discover your life’s purpose
- The ability to dramatically impact your community and the world around you
Note: Please do not contact Fiki Property Group directly or you will be eliminated from consideration. We have partnered with a company that will oversee the recruiting process. Please apply through this posting for consideration. Thank you!
- Designs, implements, and manages systems for better efficiency within the role
- Utilize strong communication and follow up skills to schedule and coordinate appointments
- Ensures we close all our deals on time and problem solves issues
- Manages and coordinates all photos, lockboxes, and sign delivery to new listings
- Maintains a spreadsheet with projections and closings
- Manages weekly P and L and other key financial metrics
- Showing assistant for accompanied showings. Must be able to show million-dollar homes
- Maintains database and updates client files on any changes to any contact info
- Write and Place Advertising on social media platforms
- Ensure daily videos are completed and posted to all the social media accounts
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, real estate admin experience STRONGLY preferred
- Must have (or be willing to obtain) a Real Estate license
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone voice and the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- Strong sense of urgency and proactivity required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with STRONG attention to detail
- High energy personality
- Team oriented, learning-based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and under strict deadlines
- Must be a PROBLEM SOLVER with a "get it done" attitude
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- May require some after-hour or weekend responses to clients and/or agents
$35,000 - $55,000 per year plus bonuses, DOE
About Fiki Properties Group
At Fiki Properties, we are the future of real estate, transcending the real estate experience with world-class marketing, proven results, and impeccable customer service. Our mission is to provide the most professional, world-class service to all our clients! The best interest of our clients always comes first, and we will place our client's concerns ahead of our own in each and every transaction, as we are dedicated to the development of long-term client relationships!
Fiki Properties is an organization where people are inspired to achieve, grow & maximize their God-given abilities. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who loves to make a real impact and build something big! We help people as they move through their life path, from $200k to $200 million, as they grow we help them grow.
Note: Please do not contact us directly or you will be eliminated from consideration. Thank you!