JP & Associates Realtors
We’re hiring a BILINGUAL driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible for screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply today! FULL TIME 8-5 pm or 9-6 pm.
- Complete elementary bookkeeping tasks for the broker
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- High school diploma required
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, office manager, or related position
- Bilingual must speak Spanish.
$17 - $18 hourly
About JP & Associates Realtors
Our agency's mission is to modernize the process of building wealth for out clients.