GK Realty Group
We’re hiring a professional, highly-organized Executive Assistant to support our office manager and agents to ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, and scheduling appointments. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers!
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow? Are you coachable? Are you attentive to details? Do you like to work in a high-performance team environment? Do you speak Spanish? If your answer is yes to all of the above then please apply now!
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Maintain office equipment and re-order supplies when necessary
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Background or experience in real estate is preferred but not required
- Must speak English and Spanish fluently
$25 - $30 hourly
About GK Realty Group
GK Realty Group is a successful and growing real estate company closing over $60 million dollars in sales per year with 70+ agents. We are seeking a motivated individual who is a self-starter with an exceptional eye for detail to support daily operations.