We are hiring for an executive assistant who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. The right candidate will jump at the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunities. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply below!
- Purchase office supplies including marketing materials, cards for important dates, and office equipment
- Perform administrative tasks such as participating in daily meetings, reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, speaking with customers, answering phones, taking minutes, etc
- Assist to sales agents, clients, and other parties with all listing and transaction management
- Promote our brand through social media, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Build and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Experience in the real estate industry is preferred
- Displays exceptional communication, time management, organization, and customer service skills
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc.
$42,000 - $50,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Connection
RE/MAX is a giant in the industry with the Julie Davis Team of RE/MAX CONNECTION being REMAX'S #1 Team in the state. Team Leader Julie Davis 601-259-5169 Broker Robert D Ward 601-313-9898