Mike Parker Real Estate/ HUFF Realty
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Owner
Location: Florence, KY
Type of job: Full-time
Salary Range for this job): $32,000 - $40,000
How urgently do you need the person? Immediate
Description (responsibilities, work experience, skills, education):
This is NOT a job for somebody new to the workforce or faint-hearted. I am looking for immediate hire as soon as I find the right person.
This is a fast-paced team environment; this person will work hand in hand with the top salesperson on a real estate team and will be involved directly with three different businesses. I am looking for someone for long term employment.
I am looking for someone who looks out my best interests and takes care of my clients...this person will be well taken care of.
We are in a ramp-up stage and this is a salary plus bonus position.
This position will be both in the office and out in the field. If I am with a client or out of town, and a buyer will need to be shown, you will show it! This person will need to be detailed, customer service focus and honest. Just need plain manners and knows how to treat people! The main focus of this position is 8 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday, but there will be times when it will include weekends and times after 5 pm.
An active KY real estate license is a must – if you don’t already have it, be willing to get it ASAP!
A fast learner with a quick mind, great communication skills (on the phone, face to face and written), social media experience and video proficiency preferred.
The office is in Florence, Kentucky, we will not be moving, we are here long term so there is no chance of a Corporate move. As you can tell by the description of the job, not your normal position, not looking for the normal person either.
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to executives
- Keep Team Leader focused on Listing, Selling, Prospecting, and Negotiations. Take everything off his plate that doesn’t directly contribute to these 4 areas of primary focus
- Follow up with all team members involved to ensure that all items needed from Team Leader are delivered upon and all deadlines are being met for Mike’s buyers and sellers under contract
- Use all day-to-day functions of the contact management software to ensure consistent handling of all prospects, including but not limited to calendar and action plans
- Assist with daily, weekly, and monthly client retention campaign items as needed
- Collaborate with Operations Manager on consistent execution of Team Leader’s tasks, including prospecting efforts and follow-up with current and past clients
- Perform various lead generation tasks as determined by Leadership
- Prepare and send any mailings related to prospecting efforts as determined by Team Leader
- Do all scheduling, including setting and confirming appointments as needed for Team Leader
- Coordinate and schedule Client Events as directed
- Conduct business of showing buyers and conducting listing presentations when Team Leader is out of town, either on business or personally
- Show Team Leader’s buyer's properties when there is overflow and Leader is in town but unable to cover all showing needs
- Cross-train on both listing processing and under contract processing so that an additional layer of back-up is created for those departments
- Assist with creating any videos the team needs that involve Team Leader’s participation
- Help keep Team Leader caught up on emails and phone calls
- Attend and actively participate in all team meetings
- Identify areas where systems in the inbound sales and executive departments can be improved, and implement those enhancements
- Research systems, technology, and prospecting opportunities to present for Team’s consideration
- Identify ways to make the sales process more effective and profitable
- Perform other duties as requested by Leader
- Assist with any additional projects or tasks as needed
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Tech proficient – database management, video skills, social media, multiple applications
- Willingness to obtain and maintain an active real estate license in Kentucky
- Fast learner, strong communication/customer service skills, detail oriented, self-directed and innovative
- Thrive in a fast paced/constant change environment, be able to prioritize, work well under pressure, and be able to work as a team member without others always being present
$32,000 to $40,000 yearly plus Bonus
About Mike Parker Real Estate/ HUFF Realty
The Mike Parker Team of HUFF Realty is a Consumer First Real Estate Team, we believe in taking care of clients! Our motto is we are ladies and gentleman taking care of ladies and gentleman! We are a state of the art Real Estate Team using old fashioned service with today’s technology to help our clients with their Real Estate dreams.