Red Clover Realty Group
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures?
Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for the Red Clover Realty Group of Keller Williams in the Fayetteville area.
With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy “to-do lists.” The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- Hiring, training, onboarding new agents (Including facilitating new agent shadowing activities).
- Holding team members accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation activities.
- Keeping Team Handbook up to date and setting Team expectations with new current members.
- Lead weekly Team meeting coordinate Team Scripting Practice.
- Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regimen ongoing training.
- This person will LOVE checklists and “to do lists” and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Must have reliable personal transportation.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Willing to grow with company.
- Salary Range is: $30,000 - $40,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
$30,000 - $40,000 annually
About Red Clover Realty Group
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.