RE/MAX First Realty
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible for screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Execute office management tasks such as systematizing office records, and buying office equipment
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Schedule meetings, travel itineraries, and any other relevant appointments for broker
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
$15 - $17 an hour
About RE/MAX First Realty
One of the top real estate offices in Central New Jersey, which is growth-focused.