Christie & Co
Are you a Leader/Manager? Do you love managing the deal and taking care of people?
You'll be responsible for overseeing organizational operations, supporting agents and assisting with training, nurturing the clients and ensuring smooth processes.
The ideal candidate will handle the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you are a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed reach out to us today!
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Run the business like it is yours by stepping up as a leader, handling client care so they RAVE about you and feel you looked out for their best interest.
- Continue to add to the bottom line by working lead and sphere follow up.
- Facilitate and run client and team events throughout the year.
- Manage the contract to close process efficiently and quickly.
- Manage the listing process with a systematized approach ensuring data is correct and timely
- Create and deliver marketing/social media campaigns that are consistently updated, tracked and monitored for company growth
- Real estate license preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Must have a valid Georgia Real Estate license-no exceptions
- Looking for a CAREER not a job
- Tech savvy with a background in social media platforms
- Solid writing skills, exceptional phone skills
$40,000+ yearly salary
About Christie & Co
We are Christie & Co. Averaging 80+ transactions, $25+ million in volume, and over $800,000 in GCI. We are taking things to the next level! We are committed to bringing the highest quality experience to all of our clients. We strive to create a memorable relationship that far surpasses any real estate transaction and build a lasting and enriching partnership with all of our clients and team members.