Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
Please read entire job description.
We are seeking individuals who care about the quality of their work. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and unpredictable environment. This job is responsible for day to day support of Sales Agents and the Team Leader/Sales Manager.
The position requires a wide array of abilities and character traits. In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, you will be helping to manage a small company. We hope you like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. Small business owners wear a lot of hats; as the Executive Assistant to the Owner, you will too!
Some of the hats you’ll wear include: Marketing Genius, Social Media Management, Database Manager, Customer Service Representative, Bookkeeper/Accounts Receivable Specialist, Vendor Manager, Bid/Repair Coordinator, Organization Specialist, Business Operations Engineer, Technical Writer, Recruiter, Manager, and Trainer.
Over time, you will be expected to gain a level of proficiency, and eventually mastery in each of these areas. Eventually, other people will join the team and will take over some of these various roles, which will allow you to spend more time focusing on new challenges, responsibilities, and roles.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back-office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites, and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the closing attorneys as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Strong communication skills (verbal, reading, writing)
- Professional dress and conduct
- Self-motivation, initiative, and ability to follow through tasks to completion
- Problem solver with analytical ability
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and be very organized
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- A Team Player
$30,000 - $35,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
Have you ever wanted to work for a company that values creativity and your new ideas? We are a fast pace technology-driven company, looking for our next top-performing employees.
Ready to apply?
Please submit your resume and cover letter, complete DISC assessment, and a summary of why you would be a good fit for this role. Submitting a short video is highly favorable. Email video to firstname.lastname@example.org