***Cover letter is Mandatory***
We are seeking a Part Time (25 hours a week) Executive Assistant who cares about the quality of their work. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced and unpredictable environment. This job is responsible for day to day support of the Team Leader/Sales Manager.
The position requires a wide array of abilities and character traits. In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate (this position is not sales-based and doesn't require license) professional, you will be managing a small company. We hope you like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. Small business owners wear a lot of hats; as the Executive Assistant to the Owner, you will too!
Over time, you will be expected to gain a level of proficiency, and eventually mastery in each of these areas. Eventually, as the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- (Main focus during the first 90 days) Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Create new and managing existing advertising material within all popular social media platforms.
- Create and follow a time management schedule called the 1-3-5 and 4-1-1 weekly, monthly and annually.
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports.
- Managing all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintain the related transactions file.
- Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into the closing system.
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints.
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members.
- In order for an applicant to move forward and not be disqualified with the job approval process he or she must provide a Cover Letter that explains how their career track record relates to the posted Executive Assistant responsibilities
- Must have a proven career track record
- Must understand and use Client Relationship Management Systems (CRMs) at a high level
- Real estate license not required
- Bachelor’s degree a MUST, Master’s Degree preferred
- Must be comfortable making outbound and receiving inbound calls
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well
- Calm under pressure. Service-based attitude. Proven ability to succeed
- Compensation is negotiable based upon experience and performance (25 hours a week)
About JEM GROUP
Our goal to our customers is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and buyer we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
Our internal goal for our group is to grow our organization from $6 million in closed sales in 2018, $30 million in 2020 (2-year goal), to $100 million in 2023 (5-year goal). We will focus on the key activities that will make our organization grow by focusing on the four key business models – Economic Model, Lead Generation Model, Budget Model and Organizational Model.