The JEM Property Group
BILINGUAL SPANISH AND ENGLISH IS A MUST
The mission of our team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
- The Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision.
- The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication.
- This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted.
- This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
- An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, growing his/her own skills, and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
Essential duties and responsibilities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- As appropriate to team structure
- Spanish / English Speaking is a must
- Strong Spanish / English written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- 2–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience
About The JEM Property Group
Our goal to our customers is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and buyer we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
We will focus on the key activities that will make our organization grow by focusing on the four key business models – Economic Model, Lead Generation Model, Budget Model, and Organizational Model.
Our Team Values are Growth, Ownership, Accountability, and Learning Based.