The DeGrood Team
Are you an excellent planner and multi-tasker with high attention to detail? We're hiring an organized full-time real estate executive assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You'll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If you're interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, please apply today!
Salary plus bonus opportunities along with a robust benefits package to include health/vision/dental insurance, 401k with matching, paid time off, and more.
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Plan and organize all team events, take photos, and then market on social media
- Oversee all parts of home buyer and seller transactions, from the first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, and through closing - allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses, inspections, appraisals, final walkthroughs, and closings
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Execute office management tasks such as systematizing office records, organizing filing systems, and buying office supplies
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office, provide assistance to team lead and brokers, and run errands as needed
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Real estate experience preferred, but not required
- Real estate license preferred, but not required
- Impeccable time management, organizational, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skill
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Possess discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Available evenings and weekends
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About The DeGrood Team
The DeGrood Team is comprised of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in Greater Denver. Partnering with Brokers Guild gives us reach through their 4,000+ transactions worth $1B+ annually, while still maintaining a close-knit family feel amongst our growing team. We focus on a culture of working hard and playing hard, while never sacrificing integrity in anything we do.