Callahan & Krol
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team
- social media guru?
- an organization that enables them to manage multiple systems and continue to evolve them to meet the needs of our business?
- pivot among tasks in a way that does not disrupt the flow of the team?
- capitalize on opportunities to make our team more efficient?
Translation: We need someone to keep us in line
This role will:
- ensure plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are organized and up-to-date (tell us where to go and when)
- be proactive (see above)
- love diving into projects (take initiative)
- enjoy collaborating with others (bring ideas to us and ask for opinions and feedback)
- have a big vision of their growth and advancement in our organization (We are going places!)
- learn to read our minds and know what we are about to say before we say it. Just kidding! (Kind of)
Creating an exceptional experience – for clients and with our colleagues - is the standard, because relationships matter most
This position is located in Bay Village, Ohio, and is not a remote role
- Perform office management duties such as organizing electronic files, general correspondence, and email/phone communication
- Build, implement, and manage systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, and database management
- Social media content creation, deployment, email marketing
- Coordinate the contract-to-close process
- Maintain operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Responsible for coordinating activities related to listing activation and listing maintenance
- Weekly client care calls
- Responsible for inputting listings to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) systems
- Assist with document management, client communication, and broker approval
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Mind-reading, with a sense of humor
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web-based
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great ability to focus
- Calm under pressure
- Real Estate Experience preferred
- Willingness to obtain Real Estate License
- Service-based attitude
$50,000 + Bonus Opportunity
About Callahan & Krol
Anne Callahan, a Licensed Realtor since 1991, is the Rain Maker, Lead Generator, and Powerful Negotiator for Callahan & Krol, which also includes Agent, and Architect, Kevin Krol. We are passionate about our clients. We LOVE what we do, and we LOVE having fun with the people who work with us.
We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails directly, please! Apply via this link. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters about setting up an introduction interview.
Meet the Team: https://vid.us/z0qnp9