The Hogue Team
We’re looking for a driven real estate executive assistant to play a key role in supporting the success of our growing real estate team while delivering exemplary customer service to our clients. Responsibilities include liaising between the agents and clientele; overseeing all administrative functions of our team; assisting with contracts & transaction management; ensuring all contract deadlines and documents are filed on time; maintaining the CRM (customer relationship management) database; assisting with marketing activities including social media marketing; scheduling inspections & repairs; and screening messages. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office filing systems and completing other administrative tasks as needed.
Our ideal candidate is extremely organized, detail-oriented and makes customers feel at ease with superb customer service skills. Opportunity to receive bonuses. Some evening and weekend work may be required. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment with lots of variety and flexibility, apply today!
- Oversee all administrative duties for buyer and seller real estate transactions from 1st contact with clients to closing & beyond
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Ensure contracts are complete, accurate, & properly executed to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Upload & update listings timely in the MLS system
- Organize & manage showing schedules
- Schedule photographs & inspections and assist with coordinating any necessary repairs
- Manage client information in the client database system
- Submit appropriate & accurate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Assist in completing client presentations & comparative market analyses
- Arrange client events & community engagement events
- Support marketing campaigns, including mail, email, print, website & social media marketing
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- General knowledge of social media platforms & user interface
- Administrative support experience is preferred
- Experience in the Real estate industry is highly valued but not required
- Must be detail-oriented & have excellent organizational skills
- Able to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative, confidentiality, reliability and teamwork skills
- Effective oral & written communication skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
$30,000 - $35,000 yearly based on qualifications plus bonuses.
About The Hogue Team
The Hogue Team is a team within Keller Williams Elite-Western Branch in Chesapeake, VA. We strive to provide exemplary customer service and professional real estate advice with integrity and honesty in all of our business interactions. We are a fast-growing business based largely on referrals and reputation.