Solutions Home Buyers LLC
Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to organizing others? Do you thrive on managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment? Are you lovely to work with? If yes, then read on!
Solutions Home Buyers LLC is looking for an Executive Administrator to join our growing team. We’re a company that buys multiple houses a month and also has an education/coaching arm of the business.
We are looking for an executive assistant that really identifies with our core values of Integrity, Boldness, Consistency, Commitment and Fun.
Solutions Home Buyers LLC has bought and sold close to 35mm in real estate over the last 15 years working with homeowners through the Hampton Roads area. We are looking for an executive assistant to help manage the home buying process as well as the coaching/education side of the business.
You’re good at:
- Organizing all things in life
- Moving fast with minimal/no errors
- Technology and determined to learn new things quickly
- Being extremely adaptable and cost-effective
- You’re highly adaptable and driven
- You have a never say never attitude
- You’re able to catch even the smallest grammar mistakes
- Creative Ideas
What you'll do
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing strategic administrative and project management support for other team members
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- CRM Management
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly mailers to prospects and clients
- Manage the contract to close process, dealing with Buyers/Sellers and title attorneys to make sure all parties complete the transactions.
- Maintain, update, and use our operations manual, ther Playbook, that documents all systems and processes
- Processing and managing emails and calendars.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Drafting and managing correspondence and communications on behalf of the other team members and executives, as appropriate.
- Setting up eSignature documents and ensure proper completion.
- Booking travel and accommodations and meticulously filing expenses. Extra bonus, you find the best deals.
- Planning and executing various team events and off-sites.
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of recent, full-time administrative support, reporting to one or more executives
- Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment preferably in real estate
- Highly proficient in Google G-Suite Apps, and not afraid of technology
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- A can-do attitude and natural ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
Want to Stand Out???
- Put something like "AWESOME" in the subject line in the intro to your application
- Submit an optional video of yourself. Give me a bit of your story and why they're a perfect fit for the role....no more than 2 min.
- Which core value of ours do you resonate with ours and why?
- Tell me a story about a time you were able to solve a problem with a short deadline
About Solutions Home Buyers LLC
I own and run a FB group of over 110,000 real estate investors from all across the country. The group is a great place for investors to chat, network, and work with other investors with all different levels of experience. We have 100's of new investors being added daily who are looking to take their real estate business to the next level. We have helped 1,000's of investors get started in real estate or get past many roadblocks that are holding them back. We offer weekly group coaching as well as one on one coaching opportunities for those looking for more intensive interaction.