Are you looking for a way to utilize your skills in a dynamic setting? This may be the right job for you! We’re hiring a driven executive assistant to support the broker-owner of our real estate team. This position has varying duties and no day is the same! The successful candidate will manage projects, plan events, work on marketing, schedule travel arrangements, maintain customer databases, order office supplies, and so much more. Candidates should be quick problem solvers with critical thinking, extremely organized, service oriented, and self-directed.
Our Core Values:
- We are Authentic
- We Hustle & Work Hard
- We are Accountable and Disciplined
- We embrace Technology
- We Enhance Lives
If you think you'd be a great fit, please apply today!
- Act as the primary point of contact for the owner, clients and other external partners
- Manage owner’s calendar, email, set up meetings, and convey important information
- Make appointments, set-up tasks, and schedule travel itineraries for the owner
- Prepare and plan for various meetings
- Pay invoices and deposit checks
- Create marketing materials
- Plan various events
- Show properties or conduct open houses as necessary
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate degree and/or a high school diploma and two consecutive years as an executive assistant
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Able to work on tight deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Technically efficient in using various platforms (MS/Google), spreadsheets, bookkeeping systems, etc.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Operates under discretion and confidentiality
- Able to juggle multiple priorities
- Experience with Canva preferred
$50,000 - $66,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Professionals
We are a leading Douglas County RE/MAX team with offices in Castle Rock, DTC, and part of Pikes Peak MLS too. Our team has ranked in the top 6 of all Colorado RE/MAX Professionals agents for the last 10 years.
We Elevate Expectations of our clients by simplifying the moving process and increasing communication with them. We strive to build meaningful and authentic relationships with our clients that will last a lifetime.