Garner Group Real Estate
We are seeking an energetic licensed assistant that is driven and detailed oriented that will help manage client care, organize our schedule, set up showings, overview operations, and help with systems and processes.
- Reliable income with flexible hours
- Work from home *meet 1x per week
- Have fun while working
- Room for unlimited growth
- Surrounded by top producing agents working with high net worth clients
- Administrative tasks for daily productivity
- Client follow up from the phone
- Calendar scheduling + Appointment confirmations
- Creating efficiencies within the current processes / creating processes for optimal time consumption
- Ability to show homes to current clientele
- Attend Inspections and final walkthroughs for current escrows
- MLS listing input
- Responding to inbound emails for the Garner Group
- Creating and sending out mailers to geographical farms / Database
Who you are
- Must have an active real estate license in CA with reliable transportation to meet clients for inspections etc.
- Enthusiastic: The idea of showing clients their potential future home excites you
- Friendly and motivated: You have strong interpersonal skills and love what you do
- Customer-focused: Your priority should always be making sure your client has the best experience possible
- Tech-savvy: You’re comfortable with digital solutions and see their potential for improving the real estate industry
- Self-starter: You don't need to have someone tell you what to do
- Organized: You always know what's going on and you know where everything is
- Problem solver: You can think two to three steps ahead of others...or GTS
- Assertive: Can stand your ground with others, particularly other agents
- Fun to be around!
$20 - $28 hourly
About Garner Group Real Estate
The Garner Group powered by Douglas Elliman is a boutique real estate company out of North County San Diego and does business throughout San Diego County. The Garner Group takes real estate seriously but knows how to have a great time while doing it. There are plenty of real estate agents out in the field in San Diego, but we stand apart due to our extensive knowledge within the real estate industry and connections with industry professionals/ affiliates. The Garner Group utilizes technology and adopts a "back to the basics" culture for production. You will be involved with a company with huge upside potential having grown over 100% year over year for 4 years in a row.
We look forward to growing with you and we are dedicated to your success in any and all positions you feel are suitable for your career goals going into the future.