National Wholesale Lending
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Keep a balanced record of the broker’s business transactions
- Schedule meetings, travel itineraries, and any other relevant appointments for broker
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, office manager, or related position
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
About National Wholesale Lending
Looking for an energetic and organized professional to work with incoming leads for sales of personal lines of insurance and to cross-sell our current book of business.