Melanie Fleet & Co.
Melanie Fleet & Co. is looking for an individual who relishes the opportunity to implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. This person is the Executive Assistant, who is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm among the whirlwind and urgent matters. Customer service – to our clients and to our colleagues - is near and dear to this individual because people matter the most. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment to support the team in managing the client experience and will take on a wide variety of challenges and provide creative solutions. The ability to adapt to a constant changing environment and shifting priorities is a must in the successful candidate.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books and generating financial reports
- Transaction management: Oversee all contracts through closing. This includes acting as a liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, mortgage brokers, etc during the process of a transaction to effectively manage the administrative tasks involved from contract to close.
- Document management, including ensuring compliance with office, helping with e-signatures and assistance with contracts
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Responsible for coordinating activities related to listings: validating info, inputting listings in Multiple Listing Service (MLS) system, preparing marketing, managing signs & lockboxes
- Responsible for appointment preparation including generating Home Value Reports
- Database & client management including anniversary, closing gifts & client events
- Responsible for helping lead agent or showing assistant by scheduling and arranging showings as well as sending buyers/agents any relevant info or MLS attachments prior
- Responsible for managing & growing online reputation & request reviews from clients
- Responsible for Open House coordination, set up & follow up
- Social Media & Email Marketing, including all social media platforms.
- Real Estate license preferred but not required
- Must have the ability to quickly shift focus and prioritize
- Working knowledge of the following systems:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills - skilled with excel
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
$40,000-$50,000 + Performance Based Bonuses
About Melanie Fleet & Co.
Melanie Fleet is a top producing agent in the Boston area. She loves real estate because of the relationships — the opportunity to get to know and help people through what is often a huge life transition for them… buying or selling a home is a big deal! It can be so full of stress and uncertainty, and she believes that with the right team by your side it can be an easier, more enjoyable experience.
Note: Please do not contact Melanie directly or you will be eliminated from consideration. We have partnered with a company that will oversee the recruiting process. Thank you!