Billings Real Estate Co.
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
About Billings Real Estate Co.
Our unique real estate team is looking to grow our business in 2020 and expand to other market places. We offer a fun, flexible yet competitive work environment. We will train you to your full potential to help you succeed in your role.
If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply today!