Trina Hammond Group-Keller Williams Market Pro Realty
The Executive Assistant/Transaction Coordinator is a highly driven, detail oriented individual who is committed to efficiency, organization and excellent client care.
They are always looking for ways to streamline processes as well as creatively developing new systems to increase efficiency within the Team. They are dependable, relational and solutions oriented. The Executive Assistant plays a key role in looking for new ways to expand the business; and therefore must be a self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the Team Leader/Rainmaker, in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team.
- Organize and manage the team database to generate consistent client referrals
- Build, implement and manage all systems, including tracking team sales, conversion rates on agents, lead organization, all financial systems, creating and maintaining the budget, paying the bills, handling payroll, ensuring correct commission payout
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Meticulous attention for detail and high level of accuracy
- Savvy with technology and ability to learn new programs quickly(proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and Canva)
- Sharp problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Innovative thinking
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- Bookkeeping skills and good math skills
- Learner and service oriented
$50,000 - $100,000
About Trina Hammond Group-Keller Williams Market Pro Realty
The Trina Group with Keller Williams Market Pro Realty is a dynamic real estate Team, driven by the mission to be the cornerstone of our clients real estate needs.
We are a small team committed to going the extra mile to serve our clients with integrity, care and excellence.
Trina Hammond is the Team Leader/Rainmaker.