The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty
The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty has an opening for an Executive Assistant to support leadership, staff and our agent team. Candidates should exhibit natural leadership ability, be a servant leader, dependable, customer-service oriented, and be a team player.
Successful candidates will have a strong sense of urgency with attention to detail and the ability to execute in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The right candidates will be able to have fun while productively achieving office goals.
- Be a strong right hand to leadership by managing the business and administrative needs of the Team.
- Manage client databases to ensure efficient systems for sellers, buyers, and management, create office administration systems that help scale operations as the business grows.
- Manage and coordinate monthly team events to engage all key clients and agents’ business network. Coordinate the design and purchase of marketing materials for these events and work with the team to promote the events.
- Create and update a business operations manual, job descriptions, and employment contracts on a regular basis and as needed for any future hires.
- Assist in the hiring, onboarding, and training of all future administrative and agent hires.
- Manage the Team Project Management List (Agile) and assist in detailing and mapping out projects needed for the Team.
- Open office, prepare and maintain office for staff and client arrival. Maintain all office supplies and materials.
- Provide an executive level of administrative support to the team owner, this may include but is not limited to phone and email management, calendar organization, task management, and keeping the Leadership Team focused on key tasks.
- Participate in Daily Staff Huddle, review daily schedule, and determine course of action for anything unscheduled.
- Prepare weekly team meeting presentations and agenda for Leadership and distribute prior to meeting.
- Strong follow-up skills on projects/tasks
- Problem solver who can maintain existing systems and implement new ones as needed
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Tech Savvy
- 2 years of excellent customer service experience
- Intermediate MS Office/Google Docs skills
- Real estate experience and knowledge of Westchester County a plus
About The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty
The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty is a brokerage office, based in Bedford, New York, with a coverage area of Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, and Fairfield counties. Our staff is consistently rated in the top 1% of REALTORS® in the OneKey Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Our company structure is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success, and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals.