We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, please apply today!
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Keep a balanced record of the broker’s business transactions
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- High school diploma required
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
About Diana Matichyn
Diana Matichyn Real Estate Group is one of the top producing teams in Coldwell Banker in Barrington and top 3% of sales professionals in the network.
We believe in a positive mindset, being open to learning, growing and make sure our clients get the results they need.