Lizzie Helmig & Associates
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to join the exciting world of real estate? We should probably talk!
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible for screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Rapid growth potential
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting the agent with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team through social media and other avenues.
- Handling paperwork, ensuring accuracy and completion throughout the process
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain a real estate license upon hiring (Agent will reimburse)
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- Flexible schedule - able to work outside traditional office hours as needed
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell
$65,000 - $75,000
About Lizzie Helmig & Associates
- Our culture is one of Productivity, Accountability, Learning & Sharing
- We build TRUST with INTEGRITY
- We develop, implement & depend upon SYSTEMS that enable us to CONSISTENTLY deliver WORLD CLASS SERVICE
- We passionately pursue personal & professional improvement by STUDYING WORLD CLASS EXPERTS
- We’re Measurable
- 100% Accountable, No Excuses
- We’re coachable
- We’re persistent, we never give up
- We check our egos at the door
- We have pig headed discipline with our time and are consistently focused on doing the right things in the right order
- We act with a sense of urgency
- We face challenges with optimism
- We do what we say we’ll do
- We believe in people & their dreams
- We practice open, real communication
- We have fun together!