Carolyn Luke Realtor
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated Office Assistant to join our growing team. This candidate will be energetic and self-motivated with strong attention to detail and an exceptional work ethic. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Manage listing information and client-related documents such as MLS entry including all data, marketing remarks, and photography, Showing time Instructions and feedback requests, and add Lockboxes to the new listings provided by the office
- Coordinate marketing of listings online and in print to show properties effectively and lead to quick sales (ie. just listed and sold postcards, property brochures, special features sheets)
- Assist with creative concepts and compiling creative assets for print and digital campaigns and ongoing management and scheduling of marketing calendar
- Manage CRM and systems that coordinate listings, lead generation, and client information
- Coordinate with the Coldwell Banker marketing department to execute marketing initiatives
- Assist to create marketing events and client experiences that entice new customers and expand the database
- Create and Send out Facts Sheets/Memos and Commission Invoices
- Assist with preparing logistics for client meetings, including materials and listings presentations
- Work closely with the agent on priorities and deadlines to make appropriate, informed decisions about workflow and time constraints
- Manage the day-to-day operations so the business runs smoothly and can focus on selling
- Ensure all communications are handled in a timely and professional manner
- Undertake special projects as needed
- Interact with clients by email and in person as needed
General Administrative Duties:
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent’s business.
- Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials, and any other business-related supplies and materials.
- Create and update a business operations manual and all job descriptions/employment contracts for any future hires.
Active Client Management Duties:
Prior to firm sale
- Run all aspects of seller and buyers’ transactions from initial contact to Agreement.
- Organize all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profiles, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Coordinate with sellers for all home photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements, and marketing activities.
- Arrange all documents for signatures on listing agreement, disclosures, and other needed documentation and review for accuracy.
- Submit all essential documentation to the office broker for file compliance.
- Organize showings and obtain feedback.
- Present weekly updates to sellers regarding showings and marketing activities and a market snapshot.
- Organize all public open houses.
- Enter all listing information into MLS and websites.
- Input all necessary information into the client relationship management program and transaction management systems.
Post firm sale
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate with mortgage agents and appraisers.
- Schedule home inspections and repairs.
- Submit all documents to the office broker for file compliance.
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend to closing-related issues.
- Input all client information into the client database system, including future addresses.
- Schedule 30, 90, and 120 Day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
Social Media Marketing Tasks:
- Develop ongoing roadmap and content for social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and manage drafting/posting process; refine strategy through reporting/analysis; monitor comments and inboxes
- Coordinate marketing to execute marketing initiatives
- Assist to create marketing events and client experiences that entice new customers and expand the database and maintain existing client relationships
- Assist with content calendar creation and management, including but not limited to: asset selection, copy, tracking link creation and scheduling of social media posts for all social channels to be aligned with brand objectives and marketing goals help produce daily stories to be distributed across all platforms (IG, LI,G, FB)
- Monitor, respond to, and moderate social media conversations on managed platforms and alert the Social Media Manager of any negative comments, feedback, mentions, etc.
- Identify creative ways to have a presence on channels that we are not currently active on, and identify how to leverage new features as creative opportunities (Youtube)
- Social media activations, contests, and events (Photo Contests, Creator Program, etc.)
- Organized and able to prioritize a diverse workload and be proactive
- Ability to handle confidential and time-sensitive information
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- A strategic, analytical thinker and problem solver
- Comfortable taking initiative and able to anticipate Team Leader’s needs and shifting priorities
- Collaborative and comfortable working in a fast-paced, small team environment
- Able to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality. Able to perform and prioritize multiple projects and tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Able to maintain and improve relationships with vendors
- Experience with social media marketing platforms
- Interested in real estate is very important
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with a customer relationship database (CRM)
- Experience working with cloud-based applications
Ideal Skills and Experience
(Please apply even if you don’t have all achieved)
- Microsoft Office savvy (required)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Social media savvy
- Canva and other cool and useful free online tools
- Google Apps
- Video creation
About Carolyn Luke Realtor
Making a positive difference in people's lives by improving the Real Estate experience.