Keller Williams Realty / The Ammar Team
The Executive Assistant we are seeking is an individual who is relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
As the success of our group grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional group members to ensure all administrative and sales tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for Lead generation, Database management, Transaction Coordinating and back office support.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Manage emails.
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at appropriate times, and Manage all aspects of MLS listings.
- Prepare weekly report and share with clients.
- A must have: Minimum of 2 years experience in Real Estate Administration.
- This candidate should be to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues; proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.
- Daily routine is flexible; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, reading, writing).
- Self-motivation, initiative and ability to follow through tasks to completion.
- Real Estate License is NOT required, although preference is given to those with 2 years or more licensed experience.
$26,000 - $45,000
About Keller Williams Realty / The Ammar Team
The Ammar Group with Keller Williams Realty, Cary, We've been one of the top Real Estate Groups in the company for over 13 years, our business continues to grow since day one.
Please send your resume, if you are confident that you would be a good fit for this Job and ready to grow with us!