Holz Group - Keller Williams Select Realty
Are you top-notch administrative talent who lives off checklists, is ultra-organized with great attention to detail, personable, creative, and a motivated self-starter? Then join us on our mission to provide a superior experience as we guide home sellers to a new lifestyle!
Just like planning an event or managing a project to launch, this role as an Administrative Event Manager will assist Realtors in launching property listings to the market while managing positive relationships with clients and vendors.
- Execute all administrative and marketing steps to list and manage a property on the market, such as creating property descriptions and marketing messages, preparing listing materials, coordinating showings, and scheduling open houses
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Consult with sellers to coordinate staging, property photography, repairs, home improvements, signage, lockbox, access requirements, and other marketing activities required for Realtors to show the properties
- Provide weekly updates to sellers with feedback and progress reports from showings and marketing efforts. Be proactive so clients are kept informed, know what to expect, and feel reassured that they are in good hands
- Input listing information into the MLS, maintain documents and track progress for each listing, and update necessary information in client database and transaction management systems
- Coordinate the contract to closing process for home sellers and Realtor; connecting with lenders, title companies, appraisers, inspectors, and other closing partners to ensure the purchase agreement is fully executed as agreed to and closes on time with a world-class client experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ year Administrative or project management experience
- Event planning experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps. Willingness to learn new systems and technology
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
$50,000 - $55,000
About Holz Group - Keller Williams Select Realty
At the Holz Real Estate Group, we transform someone's life every 68 hours through homeownership, guiding and consulting our clients into their desired lifestyle. We are the #1 real estate team in our market and rank among the top 1% in Keller Williams North Central Region. Our track record demonstrates we are not only a top-performing team but our past clients are also raving fans, consistently voting us a “Super Real Estate Agent” by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Magazine after their first-class experience working with us. Members of our team are results-driven, action-oriented, contagiously optimistic, service-minded leaders who are passionate about making an impact in a BIG way for others. Are you ready to join us?