GG Advisors LLC
We’re seeking a motivated Escrow Manager to join our team. You’ll be responsible for expanding our operations and conducting closing processes for real estate transactions. Applicants should demonstrate strong attention to detail and commitment to customer service. If you are looking for an exciting position with a high-performing team, please apply today!
- Completes real estate escrow transactions by: intaking cash contact, reviewing for accuracy, opening escrow, working directly with homeowners to expedite escrow, completing disclosures with sellers, and obtaining all escrow/title items they need to successfully close escrow in a timely fashion.
- Determines closing requirements by auditing transaction, completing internal files, ordering in house inspections, keeping detailed notes, and interfacing with all vendors departments and homeowners
- Orders title reports for issuing title insurance, resolving title defects; satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against the property
- Orders HOA docs, when applicable, and is responsible for ensuring timely delivery and review and approval
- Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents, approving all necessary items, and the first line of defense for guarding company portfolio against any potential liability
- Checks title and vesting against contracts. Knows and fully understands CA Residential Purchase Contracts and identifies any potential issues before they happen
- Completes closing transaction documents by assembling documents; reviewing papers with parties; explaining provisions and procedures; answering questions; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; obtaining signatures.
- Responsible for ordering property inspections from General Contractor. Tracks and confirms all appointment times, access instructions, and transfers property notes to GC for said inspection
- Complies with regulatory requirements and company policy by adhering, and enforcing adherence, to requirements.
- Provides 5-star communication and service to all clients. Responsible for arranging and obtaining not only 5-star google reviews from all sellers and vendors, but also requests and helps schedule any video testimonials from home sellers.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title and Transaction Coordinator functions
- Knowledge of real estate standards and practices and responsible for updates on market/regulatory rules and changes
- Exceptional client relations and organizational skills with an extremely strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to write reports, emails, and correspondence to not only clients but internal reports to Executive Team
- Ability to understand and review purchase contracts, disclosures, and all CA Real Estate Forms
- Ability to listen and identify problems and utilize outside the box thinking to diffuse issues and problems within a transaction
- Ability to deal with multiple types of roles such as real estate sellers, buyers, agents, and brokers and do so with patience and confidence.
$55,000- 65,000 (DOE) + bonus
About GG Advisors LLC
Here's a little background on us
- We believe in developing world-class teammates, investors, and human beings
- As Seen on HGTV, GG Homes, is the largest Single Family Homebuyer in San Diego County
- Our other division, Honest Agent Real Estate facilitates over 300+ Real Estate Related Transactions Annually. Top 5 in the County
- These two divisions accounted for over $163M in Sales over the last 12 months
- Our Value Add Programs & Tools give us an unfair competitive advantage in our markets
- Technology, Systems, and Support are World Class and ever-changing
- We are currently expanding to the rest of the Southern California Market. (Los Angeles, Ventura, San Bernardino, and Riverside Counties.)