RG Title, LLC
ATTENTION TITLE CLOSERS AND ESCROW OFFICERS! RG Title in the Brainerd Area's 3rd Largest Real Estate Brokerage and the 5th largest real estate brokerage in MN. Files are coming out of our ears! We need top-notch professionals to grow with us! We are looking for a licensed Closer. Someone who has experience processing files . . . from file opening, to closing, to packaging out after closing.
RG Title offers full benefits and 401k with employer matching. The salary mentioned includes base and commission. We also offer a fun and exciting work environment, which focuses not only on your professional growth but your personal growth as well. Check us out to see all the fun we have while maintaining professionalism and offering a top-notch closing experience for Realtors and their clients.
Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Have fun at the closing table and provide an interesting and educational closing experience.
- Communication with clients by phone, text, and video messages.
- Reviews title work once completed
- Provides prelim CD to lender
- Input lender figures to balance with the lender for closing
- Obtains and verifies all title clearing items from sellers closer
- Balances fees with sellers closer
- Drafting all seller and buyer documents for closing (other than lender documents)
- Review all signed documents that the seller has signed and ensure all title clearing has been completed
- Packaging in and out a file for closing
- Explaining all documents at the closing table and notarizing necessary documents
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Ability to process a file from open to packaging out
- Traveling around the Brainerd area (and potentially St. Cloud) for closings.
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Must be willing to follow the closing experience we feature
- Licensed Closers only
- Notary License required
- Read and understand a title commitment
- Read and understand ALTA's and closing statements
- Reliable vehicle required
- Knowledge of Gmail and Gsuite
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About RG Title, LLC
Realty Group is:
- 5th largest real estate firm in MN
- #6 Top 150 Places to Work in MN (Star Tribune)
- Most admired CEO in MN (Mpls/St Paul Business Journal)
- #13 Fastest 50 Growing Companies Overall in MN (Mpls/St Paul Business Journal)
- #1 Indie in MN (Real Trends)