Mid Valley Escrow
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$8 - $10 hourly
About Mid Valley Escrow
We are a dynamic and very busy well-established escrow company. We are a fun and exciting atmosphere.