Keller Williams Fox Cities & Keller Williams Green Bay
The General Manager - Real Estate performs analyses, does financial reporting, and facilitates growth to achieve the results of the strategic business initiatives. Our experienced leadership team is looking for an extraordinary individual to lead the real estate investment pillar to multi-million dollar net profit in 2019 in preparation for explosive growth.
- Manage and mentor staff.
- Aid in preparation of RE strategic plans and Business analysis.
- Engage directly with Asset Management team.
- Work with team on portfolio and investment analytics.
- Work with team on pipeline, closing and financial strategies.
- Drive the decision making process.
- Develop tools and systems to help scale growth.
- Implement/develop staff planning and development initiatives to meet on-going needs.
- Ensure proper training, guidance, feedback, and monthly reporting.
- Continue to pursue professional development.
- 3-5+ years of experience in real estate investing, or investment banking.
- Strong leader with solid business judgment.
- Ability to partner across teams, summarize issues, develop recommendations, and make decisions.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast paced environment while handling multiple projects.
- Posses a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity, positive attitude and genuine passion for excellence.
- Highly organized.
- Strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Real Estate finance/valuation experience a plus.
$60,000 base + competitive bonus structure
About Keller Williams Fox Cities & Keller Williams Green Bay
At Keller Williams we help you achieve more. All of our associates are coached, consulted and trained at every level. Key benefits in working for Keller Williams include:
- Wealth Building classes with Caleb Hayes
- First-class training, coaching and personal development
- The prestige and recognition of a proven Real Estate team
- Teamwork, encouragement, accountability and support
- Keller Williams profit sharing