Metro Brokers Realty Oasis
We are looking for that person that can get things done. Are you a proactive and energetic sales professional eager to showcase your exceptional sales skills? Our next area sales manager needs to understand the local market and trends to develop creative strategies that drive sales to our multiple sales brokers. We are looking for an analytical thinker who can devise innovative ways to exceed sales targets and profit margins. We need a confident sales pro with excellent communication skills to maintain ongoing relationships with key clients while also prospecting new customers through solicitation and networking. Our ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience managing sales. Apply now if this sounds like a great opportunity to advance your sales career!
- Maintain an active list of key accounts to ensure continuous relationship development
- Evaluate property performance in your area and create regional sales plans and sales goals in alignment with brand objectives
- Generate new business, close deals, and increase revenue by cold calling, on-site visits and sales tours, and community networking
- Encourage the sales team to consistently meet or exceed sales goals and profit margins monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Analyze local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Encourage the sales group to consistently meet or exceed sales goals and profit margins monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Maintain our extensive CRM. Keep a list of up-to-date information to ensure the ongoing development of relationships.
- Work and identify all new leads by examining their personal wants and needs.
- Use our complete CRM and AI-enhanced Phone, Text, Email, and video platform to develop relationships.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or a leadership role in the sales department, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar field a plus
- Good organization and time management skills
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively
- This position requires previous work experience in an inside sales role.
- 3 or more years of experience in sales management or a leadership role in the sales department.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrated exceptional social, verbal, and communication abilities.
About Metro Brokers Realty Oasis
Our company, Realty Oasis, is one of over 360 independent real estate brokerages within the Metro Brokers organization. Each company and each office location are independently owned and operated. The culture and values, as well as tools, staffing, and systems, will vary widely within the companies and locations.
More information about Metro Brokers: https://www.joinmetrobrokers.com/
Take a look at your primary office: https://bit.ly/MainOfficeTour
- 45 years in business with over $40B in brand name recognition - production
- $3B in annual 2021 Production statewide
- 6600 in Annual transactions Statewide