Inherited Property Solutions
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout for a full-time, real estate Disposition Manager. This lucrative position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support you need to perform at your best. The ideal candidate is a talented Disposition Manager who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented and knows how to build long-term relationships. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, we need to hear from you today!
This position involves creating marketing pieces that get emailed out to our established buyers' list daily. Once the property has been marketed to our buyers, it is the responsibility of this position to communicate in a timely fashion and ultimately, negotiate the sale of our properties from the interest the marketing generates. This will take place through various means- email, text, phone calls, and/or in-person meetings. It will also be your responsibility to show properties to interested buyers as needed.
The primary responsibility of this position is to market, negotiate and sell properties before a predetermined deadline.
If you are average, you can earn $60,000 a year with our sales team. If you are awesome, you can earn over $100,000+.
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO FINALLY EARN WHAT YOU DESERVE WITH NO CEILING ON YOUR INCOME!!!
- The real estate market is booming and the future outlook is bright. This is your opportunity to cash in by working with a proven team
- Learn top-notch real estate investing techniques and business methods from experienced individuals
- You have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team in an environment that challenges you to grow both personally and professionally
- Market properties according to established procedures
- Create new buyer contacts in order to develop and grow our existing buyers list
- Constant monitoring of available properties, and status along the sales process
- Work with the entire team, utilize tools and analytics to guide pricing strategy to maximize profitable growth
- Develop strong business relationships with buyers for maximum results and revenue for the company
- Provide the company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Help to develop and implement improvement strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM on a daily basis
- Update progress in CRM daily
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
The Right Person
- 2+ Years sales experience required
- Some type of Real Estate experience needed
- Quick learner
- Each day is different from the next; especially in personal interactions. Fast-paced environment. Multiple projects going simultaneously
- Very socially-focused; requires a "how can I help you?" attitude. Lots of attention spent on building and maintaining relationships
- Adherence to established guidelines and procedures is important and to involve others in the decision-making; there is a need to build consensus rather than make decisions alone
- Open, flowing communication is important. Position requires working with and through others, especially in a helping role. There is a need for a persuasive "selling" (rather than "telling") communication style
- Reliable transportation
You Should Apply If
- You have a “Whatever-It-Takes” attitude and are willing to go above-and-beyond
- You are willing to hustle and understand that your take-home-pay is based on your performance
- You are experienced and comfortable working on the phones, whether this experience is from real-estate sales or another type of sales
- You are looking for a long-term position with a large potential for growth
- You are willing to pay your dues like everyone else
$60,000+ All Commission Based
About Inherited Property Solutions
Inherited Property Solutions is a Nashua, NH family-oriented real estate investment firm that invests in single-family homes, multi-family apartment buildings, and commercial properties every year. We are growing rapidly and are dedicated to making our surrounding communities a better place!
We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members! We hope you will come to join our seriously fun and growing team!