Rising Phoenix Real Estate
Our Property Dispositions team is hiring! You will be responsible for selling properties for the investment firm by negotiating with what we purchase, and at what price. This includes frequent phone, text, and email communication with buyers, as well as in-person meet-ups with clients. In addition to building rapport with our clients, you would be responsible for setting appointments and showing properties within the area.
Candidates must be able to work with multiple buyers, while quickly responding to multiple leads on a daily basis.
Successful candidates will display drive, boundless energy, the ability to multitask, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success. Leads will be provided and you receive a bonus for bringing your own leads.
- Notify buyers and/or agents of new property/listing
- Schedule/attend showing for prospective Buyers to inspect
- Negotiate with Buyer to obtain the best price
- Counsel Buyer on Rising Phoenix buying process and procedures
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, and MLS to expand buyer outreach
- Cultivate and maintain high-level client relationships
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Dispositions Managers shall get along with other employees and shall be respectful to any and all employees, customers, and vendors. DM shall be the authority on all things related to real estate and the selling/buying process
- DM must make best efforts to meet the Company's contract and revenue goals through various means described herein
- DM must meet important deadlines and/or schedules requested by the Company
- DM will work between 30-40 hours per week with most of those hours being in the various targeted neighborhoods. Some weekend work may be required. L/S shall show up on time for work unless he/she is at an appointment for the company, departure is flexible based on schedules for tasks below
- DM must attend mandatory daily morning “huddles”
About Rising Phoenix Real Estate
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team. We are a highly responsible, relational-focused team who strive to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, solving problems, and treating our team members like family. With wholesales and fix plus flips, we have bought or sold over 200 properties in the last two years.
Today we have four lines of business:
- We buy homes from motivated sellers and resell them to other investors
- We buy homes, renovate them, and resell them to retail buyers
- We buy homes for our owner's finance portfolio
- We buy oil and gas minerals and royalties